| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Winslow, Az in April is quite mild at 11.8 °C (53.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 18.6 °C (33.5 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 6.6mm (0.3in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:32 long with an average length of 13:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Winslow, Az April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Winslow, Az, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Winslow, Az:
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 486.5 kms (302.3 miles) NNW
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 461.6 kms (286.8 miles) NNW
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 317.3 kms (197.2 miles) NW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 418.2 kms (259.9 miles) WNW
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) WNW
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) SW
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 306.5 kms (190.4 miles) SW
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 443.6 kms (275.6 miles) SW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 310.8 kms (193.1 miles) S
- Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa - 496.5 kms (308.5 miles) NNE
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 470.4 kms (292.3 miles) NE
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 411.9 kms (256 miles) NE
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 512.5 kms (318.5 miles) ENE
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 374.3 kms (232.6 miles) E
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 365.5 kms (227.1 miles) E
- Safford, Az, Usa - 234.2 kms (145.5 miles) SSE
- State University, Nm, Usa - 481.9 kms (299.5 miles) SE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 538.1 kms (334.4 miles) SE